- 60 berths on lit pontoons with electricity and water available. Very secure premises - The main pontoon is locked, access by swipe card only, 24 hour Estate/Dock patrol.
- The Lock is hydraulic and has working dimensions of approximately 9.8 metres (32 feet) and 4.8 metres (16 feet).
- Boats over 32 feet enter at high water on free-flow by prior arrangement. Free-flow can be used when tide is higher than 6.7 meters and approximately 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after high tide.
- The tide takes approximately 8 hours to "go out" and 4 hours to "come in". During spring tides (which occur every fortnight) the river level can rise over 7 metres (24 ft) in 4 hours, i.e., 1.8 metres or 6 ft per hour.
- Showers, toilets and waste disposal facilities, (no oil disposal).
- Shoreside storage available by arrangement
- Convenience Store on site
- There are no Residential Moorings
- Visiting boats welcome