The Victims’ Services Alliance is a consortium of organisations working on behalf of victims and families affected by crime.
Members of the Alliance work together to:
- Improve the services to victims' families and others affected, through sharing of knowledge, information and good practice across member organisations
- Provide a forum for networking across member organisations, with swift communication of key information
- Support and strengthen the position of victims in the criminal justice process
- Be a united voice for victims, including influencing and engaging with government and wider stakeholders.
- Work together in a positive and respectful way to improve outcomes for victim's families and for others affected.